United Airlines have expanded their direct flights from the United States to Palma,
One of the electric planes.
One of the seaplanes already in operation.
New EU entry visa and controls on the horizon.
Contacts were made with two Chinese airlines at a fair in Istanbul earlier this week.
60 percent of hotels in Mallorca will close at the end of this month.
As well as the summer heat, there will be an impact from more expensive air travel.
"Tourists can be taken straight to the beach..."
American Airlines is planning a new direct service to Palma.
He attacked and insulted Guardia Civil officers.
Ryanair to cancel flights from next month.
Flight cancellations will take effect from the end of October.
easyJet passengers are expected to be the most affected.
Friday is expected to be the worst day with 865 flights scheduled to be disrupted.
The number of programmed seats is up by almost a quarter.
Carry-on luggage can no longer be charged for.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- The heroin addicts of Palma's Plaça Major
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured