The stories that made the headlines this week in Mallorca
Averaqe monthly rents in Calvia are 2,839 euros.
The banking sector expects to lose 35,000 jobs, or around a fifth of its total.
Calvia has the highest property rental rates in the Balearics.
Average prices of a menu del dia in Palma is 13.6 euros
Inflation in Spain is running at its fastest pace in three decades.
Inflation has surpassed 10% for the first time in 37 years.
The costs of hotels, cafes and restaurants all rose from last year.
Canary Islands are the cheapest destination.
Energy crisis, lack of supplies and inflation causing serious problems.
O’Leary has warned of a rise in flight prices.
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!