Some Britons can't get enough of British food.
Spanish government will not confirm the date.
Price is king and the Balearics is one of the most expensive places to live in Spain.
Balearics is the fifth most popular destination with 17,953 British residents.
British community grows in Spain.
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- 83-year-old acquitted of having caused Porreres robber's death