Restaurants are among those to have sought compensation.
The claims were based on the ruling that the states of alarm were unlawful.
Children between the ages of six months and five years have also been included.
There is a general increase in cases but they remain mostly mild.
The Spanish government has finally given approval to a lifting of remaining Covid measures.
The Spanish government is expected to give formal approval next week.
It has been suggested that the requirement will "soon" be lifted.
Experts say that the mask continues to be particularly recommended for people with respiratory symptoms.
The use of face masks is recommended in very busy enclosed spaces.
The latest modification to the rules will come into effect next week.
Spanish Minister for Health says that face masks will no longer be required on public transport from February 7.
It had been expected that any change would wait until March.
In the Balearics face masks bust still be worn on public transport.
Balearic Minister for Health had her fourth Covid and flu jab today.
The ministry of health will be giving greater detail about passenger controls next week.
Hospitals ready for winter spike.
Police outside the Hotel Bellver in Palma, Mallorca, where Spanish students were confined after a Covid outbreak
Police by the Hotel Bellver - the 'Covid hotel'.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children