The Dragon Sushi restaurant was at the centre of a food poisoning outbreak in August 2019.
A trial with three private prosecutions will still go ahead.
The head of the ear, nose and throat department is under investigation.
The chase covered a distance of some forty kilometres.
The fight in the cell was apparently to do with agreeing sentencing.
Marcel S. at the courts in Palma.
Marcel S. started three fires in Esporles in the summer of 2019.
A prosecution on behalf of a group of owners had sought a 17-year sentence.
The 19-year-old on the left going to court.
He appeared in court on Friday.
The robberies were mainly over the festive period.
The original demand was 140 years.
'Operation Valley' was carried out in May 2017.
Calum Best (left) denied the charge.
The Prosecutor's Office had sought a three-year sentence.
The driver had six accidents over a five-month period.
Residents in Son Espanyolet have been complaining about holiday rental properties for several years.
They appeared in court earlier this week.
The expulsions are instead of prison terms.
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash