Incidence rates have gone up slightly.
Specifying the number of cases is difficult because of unreported cases and reinfections.
A slight rise in the number of Covid patients on wards.
The number of Covid patients on wards continues to drop.
Another notable drop in the number of Covid patients on wards.
Indicators mostly all down once again.
The daily test rate is 14.18%, the lowest it has been for many weeks.
The number of Covid patients on wards has gone back up.
Drop in the number of daily cases, but less testing at weekends.
Another fall in the number of Covid patients on wards; daily positive cases up.
Improvement continues in the hospitals; a slight rise in the daily number of cases.
Another drop in the number of cases; twelve more deaths confirmed.
Daily cases down, hospital numbers down, cumulative incidence down ...
Mixed news from the hospitals; daily positive cases up compared with Sunday.
Daily cases down to three figures for the first time since New Year's Day.
More encouraging news from the hospitals, while the daily cases continue to fall.
Incidence rates are generally all down.
- Happy days for second homeowners in Spain?
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Take a look at what's on offer in this week's Classifieds!
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain