“We know we must do something, and on a scale that dwarfs the global pandemic of 2020-2022, not least because it will have to be permanent.”
Waiting for data for the final three days of September.
These heat waves are a "very serious" sign of climate deterioration.
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca