A wing at the care home was not in use.
Reception centres for unaccompanied foreign minors are currently full.
The great majority of care home residents have had the booster jab.
Absenteeism among care home workers has also shot up.
Care homes have been a priority for disinfection.
The fines total some 300,000 euros.
Vaccination in care homes started on December 27.
The health ministry has intervened at some cares in Mallorca.
The health minister was challenged in parliament about the adequacy of care home protocols.
Protesters gathered outside Palma town hall on Monday.
Relatives were highlighting the situation at two care homes in particular.
The Balearic health service has intervened at a number of care homes.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma