"Tourists can be taken straight to the beach..."
If you want to surprise your guests at home, you will be the best host with these recipes.
"Climbing over rocks..."
Water is being tested at Illetas beach,
"Make better use of facilities..."
The maximum temperatures will be between 13º-14º higher than usual for this time of year.
Highs in Mallorca could hit 30ºC this weekend.
People on the beach in Palma.
Many cyclists also enjoying the warm temperatures.
People sunbathing in Palma.
Enjoying the warm temperatures for the middle of March.
People sunbathing on the beach in Palma.
A scene you would see closer to the summer months.
People on the beach playing volleyball.
A scene you usually don't see in March.
Some people taking a dip in the sea.
A sharp contrast of weather from two weeks ago when we had freezing temperatures!
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca