The promise of six new shiny balnearios (beach bars) on Alcudia beach will not be ready by the start of the tourism season, the first of May.
Renewal of the balnearios was one of the big promises of the new administration at the town hall.
Cottages continue to be at risk of demolition, while restaurant owners face uncertainty regarding their terraces.
There has long been a demand for the six balnearios to be renewed.
Hundreds of people took part in protest march
The bar is called Tabgha, which has strong Biblical connotations.
The removal of the beach bar will allow regeneration of habitats and dunes.
There will be a removable beach bar instead, like those on Es Trenc beach.
A new management plan for regulating the island's east coast.
GOB say that Palma town hall does not have the legal powers to intervene in the case of El Bungalow.
Will the regional environment ministry be any more favourable to cases involving beach bars than the Costas Authority?
Four generations of women have owned and run El Bungalow which is facing being knocked down.
The Costas Authority has said that it will not be granting further concession for the terrace.
The Can Lluc restaurant has been in Cala Deya for 42 years.
This comes at the end of a process that has lasted fourteen years.
Beach bar in Illetes.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma