Zoe Saldaña on location in Mallorca.
United Airlines are flying direct to Palma again this summer.
Most hotels will be open in March.
Renovation of the Paseo Maritimo will push prices up.
"Mallorca is hot, hot, hot, and deservedly so.”
Nadal is proving a winner for Mallorca and Spain in the United States.
Rafael Nadal reached levels of up to 3.3 million mentions on social networks.
Scores of Bulletin readers gathered at the Mallorca Country Club on November 24 for our Thanksgiving lunch. There were speeches by U.S Consular Agent Kimberley Marshall and leading local businessman DrewAaron of Lionsgate and Gallery Red. There was live music provided by Phillip Dawson of the Balearic Symphony Orchestra who performed some great American hits. The lunch proved to be a big success and we would ike to thank the Mallorca Country Club and Engels & Voelkers for all their support.
The Mallorca Files continues to give Mallorca priceless global publicity.
Ana de Armas is a hot topic in Hollywood
The United States may have to cover running costs and cover bills in Palma.
Direct flights between Palma and the United States take off next year.
United Airlines will be operating between New York and Palma this summer.
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!