Spain is at anti-terrorist level 4.
This year the amount raised will be donated to UNICEF to support children affected by the war in Ukraine.
The children at the Council of Mallorca on Friday.
The Council of Mallorca has funded the holidays.
Ángel Adrover Martínez in Ukraine.
The generosity of these large companies leaves us speechless.
Various associations are also helping Ukrainian refugees.
The aid will start from 200 euros a month.
Ukrainian families at Aqualand.
The United States may have to cover running costs and cover bills in Palma.
Taras with a destroyed Russian takn in Ukraine.
The group of children arrived in Mallorca this morning.
Anastasia, Kristina, mother Iryana and Margarita outside the Bulletin offices in Palma this week.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma