"The British Embassy have eventually acknowledged that there is a problem but continue with the usual line about the ‘continued liaison..."
I have been to the DGT with mountains of paperwork on three occasions now but I’m getting nowhere.
Deal comes in this Thursday.
Many Britons still can not drive in Spain.
British residents will soon be back on the roads in the Balearics.
Driving licence negotiations appear to have gathered some speed over the past few weeks.
The main text has been agreed but still needs to be signed off.
British ambassador trying to resolve dispute
Ambassador confident of a deal being reached within weeks.
Blow for some British residents in Spain.
Many British expats may have to take a Spanish driving test.
No deal will mean sitting a Spanish driving test.
Another extension has been asked for.
Some Britons are taking their Spanish driving tests just in case.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children