The Balearic ministry of mobility has adopted this measure because of the fire risk.
Court rulings, Spanish and European, are making regulatory change necessary.
But airport fees are due to rise in 2024.
An agreement for free transport in the Canaries in 2024 has been reached.
The Balearic government's budget won't include provision for the railway line.
The report has been handed to the Balearic government's mobility directorate.
The previous administration at the town hall is being blamed for a lack of management.
A survey of tourist opinion indicates an increasingly negative perception of overcrowding among Mallorca's tourists.
Amador Bernat and Soller's train. Presented by TUI. (Video lasts 6 min 30 sec.)
A European Court of Justice ruling opens up the possibility for more licences to be granted.
One of the taxi associations is not ruling out stoppages in protest against Uber.
Uber drivers at the Son Olms industrial estate in Palma.
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares