Mad rush to clear fallen trees still.
It is currently “impossible” to make an economic assessment of the damage.
Sail boats on dry dock overturned by the storm in S'Arenal.
A car was trapped by a tree in Cala Millor.
Tree down in Son Servera.
Destruction in El Toro.
Due to the strong winds trees were damaged.
Aftermath of the storm.
Damage is seen in El Toro.
Trees are down caused by the storm.
Endesa staff have been working non-stop since noon on Saturday to restore electricity supplies through alternative routes.
Manacor City Council repairs damage caused to beaches by Storm Gloria
Beach concession company hired to remove stones and debris from Manacor beaches.
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!