New agencies have opened, but there has been no control of them.
A marked slowdown compared with 2022.
“If you want to have a place in the south, in the Mediterranean, to have this infrastructure, Mallorca is second to none.”
Two Mallorca properties are the most expensive in Spain.
"Property sales to foreigners rose in Valencia..."
There are currently 1,464 North Americans living in the Balearics.
She speaks fluent German.
Mallorca, one of the most expensive places in Spain for property.
Prices have continued to rise.
The most expensive property for sale in Spain is the mansion in Las Lomas, Marbella.
Spain has, as of August 1, 2023, 40,375 luxury homes on the market priced at over one million euros.
In the Balearics, the most expensive street is Paseo del Mar, in Calvia,
Puerto Andratx is home to the most expensive property in the Balearics.
“Access to decent housing at an affordable price is one of the main problems we have in the Balearics."
The Partido Popular's manifesto didn't contemplate the type of revision that the Bank and the property sector propose.
Gemma Majó from Catalonia thought she had found a place in Mallorca where she could "slow down".
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children