The ‘golden visas’ are being blamed for encouraging “speculation” in housing prices.
Playa de Muro is considered one of the world’s best beaches.
The Balearics needs more investment from Madrid.
More than half of properties soild in 2021 were to foreigners.
International investment group has bought old Alcudia power plant.
“Foreign investors and companies are buying big slice of the tourist industry...”
The owner of the Mallorca Investment agency and a builder have been ordered to prison.
- Happy days for second homeowners in Spain?
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Take a look at what's on offer in this week's Classifieds!
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain