Paguera currently has the highest percentage of hotels that are open.
A trial with three private prosecutions will still go ahead.
Guests in the Acapulco had to eat at another restaurant on the complex.
Definitive results from analysis of samples taken from the kitchen won't be available until next week.
Growth potential in Mallorca and the Balearics for hotel companies from across the Atlantic.
Three licences in all are pending, one related to the hotel façade.
Luis Riu: "For most of us there is that feeling that what you have already paid for resets the meter and encourages you to consume more."
The false compensation claims for food poisoning cost hotels millions of euros.
Black Cat became New Millennium.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma