Ànima Gospel is a choir that was formed earlier this year with the express intention of staging concerts to raise funds for social causes.
Discover the Rhythms of Mallorca: A Week of Jazz, Choirs, and Symphony.
Nils Frahm performing "Says" live in the KEXP studio. Recorded September 26, 2013.
This year's Christmas show in Mallorca.
Festa del Vi Novell in Santa Maria del Cami.
Sa Pobla's autumn fair is held over two weekends.
They've been staging an olive fair in Caimari since 1998, but the olive tradition goes back very much longer in time.
Gathering of the xeremiers and luthiers fair in Sa Pobla.
The Strauss Festival Orchestra Vienna was founded in 1978.
Well, it isn't the show, but participants at the Mallorca Dance Festival will reinforce a Strictly philosophy that dance is for all ages.
The Challenge Tour is the second-tier men's professional golf tour in Europe.
Now aged 40, Eduardo Guerrero is one of Spain’s most charismatic flamenco dancers.
Pol Omedes has released three albums under his own name.
Born in Barcelona in 1989, jazz trumpeter Pol Omedes originally studied classical trumpet at the conservatory in his home city.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Monday's weather in Mallorca
- The heroin addicts of Palma's Plaça Major