Registered cases of flu are more than double what they were last winter.
Immunity given by vaccination lasts only so long.
Francisca Cerdà told Punt Informatiu that she hadn’t been vaccinated.
Phase III is the last round of testing prior to seeking authorisation to market a drug.
The first vaccination point was established at Son Dureta.
The odd case of Escorca, with just 26% vaccination.
The vaccination rate in the Balearics has generally been behind that of other regions from the word go.
Foreign population percentage the highest in Spain; percentage vaccination of the whole population the lowest.
Omicron creates greater immune response.
Around 35% of 5 to 11-year-olds have been vaccinated.
Nine ICU cases during the current wave.
Anyone over-18 can now book a booster appointment.
Passport encourages the population to get vaccinated against the disease.
The Balearics have been lagging behind the rest of the country.
"A person who is not vaccinated has more risks."
- Change of location for Palma Christmas ball because it was too big
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- Mallorca club owner busted for drug trafficking and possession of prohibited weapons
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Jurgen Klopp prefers Santa Ponsa over Qatar!