Storm alerts across Spain.
Strong winds and heavy rain on its way.
Temperatures will climb sharply from Wednesday in the Balearics.
Weather remains unsettled in the Balearics.
If contestants have to sit out the storms, they will not be allowed to use their mobile phones.
From Thursday there could be a few days of settled weather, but it will not last!
Spain has recorded 11 hotter-than-normal days.
Hail storms forecast for Mallorca.
"I've lost hundreds of euros of freezer food."
Heavy rain has caused serious flooding on the mainland.
Cold front will bring heavy rain and thunder.
The August storm caused considerable damage in the Tramuntana.
A 'cap de fibló' caused great damage last August.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Skiing in Mallorca has never been so easy