Group is said to be linked to the right-wing extremist scene.
Provincial Court has issued a search and arrest warrant.
The 50-year-old father and his 19-year-old son were caught by a storm.
DNA identification of the two bodies could take weeks.
Hunt for missing father and son aged 50 and 19 could be over pending DNA tests.
Search teams are combing the east coast of Mallorca.
Family of missing girl have not given up after over nine years.
The search resumed at first light this morning.
The search lasted weeks hampered by bad weather.
The search continues.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children