Hundreds of police will be on the beat in Palma over Christmas.
Further arrests are expected to be made as operation remains live.
Police fired rubber bullets, 24 people were arrested and seven police officers were lightly injured.
Group is said to be linked to the right-wing extremist scene.
Extra police on the beat in Mallorca.
Hotel guests should not leave their belongings unattended in the vicinity of the reception or the entrance
Palma's local police need new vehicles.
Palma Local Police want better working conditions.
Spain is at anti-terrorist level 4.
"He now faces charges...."
Calls for crackdown on antisocial behaviour.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma