Sir Richard Branson's new Mallorcan hotel is one of the most luxurious in the Mediterranean.
The president of the Mallorca Hotel Federation of (FEHM), Maria Frontera in London today.
"Mallorca is consolidating its position as a quality destination far beyond the sun and beach product.”
Gabriel Escarrer Jaume, Chairman and CEO of Meliá Hotels International.
The award for Best Hotelier of the Year went to Gabriel Escarrer Jaume, Chairman and CEO of Meliá Hotels International.
60 percent of hotels in Mallorca will close at the end of this month.
"We as owners are pretty demanding and our staff have been able to hit the mark every day..."
Our 5 top choices for an off-peak stay on the island.
“Richard Branson’s New Mallorca Hotel Is An Island Paradise"
Reflect Mallorca cuisine.
Some 1,500 people work in the sector.
Wage increase will come into force from next month.
“There will be no clothes, no sheets, no towels. It could be disastrous for tourism”.
The Islands are the main destination of choice for non-residents
Enjoy a relaxing day with brunch on Sunday 2 July, from 12pm to 3.30pm
Sir Richard secured approval for a second hotel on the estate in 2021.
Top reviews for Mallorca hotels.
The Palace de Muro Hotel.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children