Manston airport could soon be operating flights to Palma.
Barnes Wallis used the base to test his bouncing bomb on the coast at nearby Reculver, prior to the Dambusters raid.
Palma does not have the best lost luggage record.
Airlines were losing bags last summer at the highest rate for a decade.
Hoteliers in the Balearics are looking for price increases for this year.
Ryanair is one of the airlines in the firing line.
Consubal has argued that this practice is “contrary to the rights of consumers and users”.
Extra costs for tourists this year.
The strike will hit some Mallorca flights.
Iberia is asking all passengers to check in advance via the website and to arrive at airports earlier than usual.
Be prepared for new travel rules and regulations next year.
Balearics was the sixth most booked region.
Unions UGT and CCOO have called on workers to walk out between Dec. 29 and Jan. 7.
Festive strike fears in Spain.
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash