This travel authorisation will have a maximum duration of 90 days.
Be prepared for new travel rules and regulations next year.
UK travellers have been warned that they could end up facing delays and long queues.
UK travellers will need to be prepared for potential delays as they will need to have their fingerprints and facial images taken.
“We listen. a first-hand account of the difficulties that the British are encountering on the ground is a valuable basis for our work.”
Further controversy over the new EU travel visa for Britons.
Britons will not need to obtain the new EU travel visa next year.
Britons travelling to European countries in the Schengen zone will be required to apply online for an Etias at a cost of €7 and it will be valid for three years.
EES will replace the current system of manual stamping of passports.
Yet another EU delay.
The go-live date for ETIAS has now been delayed to May 2025.
New UK border control requirements.
n 2024, citizens from the United Kingdom will be required to complete an ETIAS application.
More travel complications for Britons next year.
New visa expected to be in force next summer.
“Those travellers who do not meet the entry conditions will be refused entry.”
The new rules will be enforced starting in January 2024.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma