“People like to be transported and feel like they’re in another country. Spain is a destination Australians love, especially the Balearic Islands because of the good lifestyle of the region. We want to offer the whole experience. We use a lot of sobrassada.”
I feel privileged to have been able to recommend over 50 good, great and incredible places so far...
Eleven Michelin starred restaurants in Mallorca.
Primo Taqueria offers an authentic slice of Mexican street food culture in Palma.
The restaurant has a real Balearic feel to its decor, not to mention the sobrassada on the menu.
Chef Max Lawrie talks about working his way up from potwasher to founding his own catering business in Mallorca.
Britons hungry for their holidays.
Ryanair has been charging people to carry ensaimadas on board.
The Balearic Islands now has 40 award-winning restaurants.
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares