Safely behind some big metal gates and a high stone wall you will find The Olive Fields, a private dog park owned and run by Bulletin writer, Sarah Forge.
The service sector led job creation thanks to a strong summer season in Spain with tourism returning to pre-pandemic levels.
He noted that 70% of the jobs created in the third quarter were taken by foreigners.
The property was renovated in 2006 and has unique rooms.
Year 6 students at Queen's College delve into A Midsummer Night’s Dream, explore history at Els Calderers, and foster a love for reading.
In Pollensa, the percentage is 53% - 7,307 out of a total of 13,772.
The sting has gone out of the heat and sleeping is much easier.
Meet local artist Francesca who has drawn a delightful triplet of what essentially seem to be children’s colouring books but sends a message to the visitors to our island that we have a rich cultural history and traditions both in our ways and in our food.
Francesca holding one of her books.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- The heroin addicts of Palma's Plaça Major
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured