Tougher fines for antisocial behaviour next season in the Balearics.
“Everybody is welcome in Calvia, we want everyone to live and holiday in harmony, respect the laws and have a wonderful experience”
“A new Law of Responsible Tourism will be introduced and it will apply to the whole of the Balearics because we all know that foreign tourists are not to blame for all of the antisocial behaviour.”
A campaign through social networks is going to be launched by the ministry in coordination with the British Embassy.
What you couldn’t do in Magalluf, you could do elsewhere.
The law against antisocial behaviour has applied to parts of Magalluf, Playa de Palma and Sant Antoni in Ibiza.
Aerial view of Calvia beach.
The plan comes with the announcement that more hotels will be open during the low season.
"To combat any form of anti-social tourism or excesses".
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children