Lío opens from Thursday to Sunday with lots of surprises and special Halloween parties
Enjoy an unforgettable night at Lio's, the famous restaurant/cabaret/club on the Paseo Maritimo in Palma
The restaurant at Lío Mallorca.
The Tramuntana wind has inspired the interior design.
Building has advanced since this photo was taken in April.
The club is opening a bit later than had originally been thought.
Work on the new Lío club.
What was Tito's will now be the Pachá Group's Lío.
Work on the new Lío nightclub.
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares