"That is what we’re going to be performing in Mallorca - some of our classic hits from over the years and some of our new tracks, it’s going to be a fun, swinging night full of jazz fusion,”
The band Shakatak has been on stage for 43 years.
Once again Mallorca welcomes, thanks to the programme of the Jazz Voyeur Festival great musical figures from the international scene
Those of you of a certain vintage will surely remember ‘Light Flight’, although the chances are that you may not have known the song’s title, as it was so intimately associated with the TV series ‘Take Three Girls’.
Mallorca Jazz Sa Pobla is a festival noted for the variety of styles of the artists.
Jazz pianist Kenny Barron.
Jazz pianist Kenny Barron emerged in the early sixties with the Dizzy Gillespie Quartet but didn’t become an established recording artist until the 1970s.
Shakura S’Aida to perform in Sa Pobla.
Shakura S’Aida is a Canadian actress who was in fact born in Brooklyn.
Jazz is a wonderful way to bring people together through music!
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Monday's weather in Mallorca
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- The heroin addicts of Palma's Plaça Major