There is always an issue with the Imserso holidays.
A delay to the Imserso programme. But its benefits are in any event limited.
Imserso holidaymakers in Ibiza.
The Spanish government hasn't increased funding for Imserso holidays in the 2023 budget.
The Imserso programme runs until the end of April.
Only twenty participating hotels as opposed to a previous 44.
There was a reduced programme for last winter because of Covid.
Hotels have been pulling out of Imserso because they aren't paid enough.
Imserso holidaymakers are due to start arriving in October.
The Balearic government won't be topping up the payment to hotels.
The majority of hotels have pulled out of the programme.
Hotels insist that Spanish government payment for Imserso holidays is too low.
Hoteliers say that Imserso isn't financially viable.
A travel agent's sign from a few years ago announcing the sale of Imserso holidays.
Imserso prices have been a bone of contention for years; they are even more so now.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children