The free European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) is being phased out following the United Kingdom’s departure from the European Union.
Barnes Wallis used the base to test his bouncing bomb on the coast at nearby Reculver, prior to the Dambusters raid.
Consubal has argued that this practice is “contrary to the rights of consumers and users”.
New snap restrictions could be placed on EU travel.
Bookings increase by approximately 150% compared to pre-Christmas,
ABTA’s most recent consumer research found that 47% of people plan to visit a resort or city they have never been to before (up from 43% in 2022) and 41% a totally new country (up from 38% in 2022).
UK travellers will need to be prepared for potential delays as they will need to have their fingerprints and facial images taken.
North and South America are the new emerging markets along with Brazil and Mexico.
The British are already interested in visiting the Balearics from before May until November, which means that the season is getting longer.
Palma is expecting to see an increase in demand from cruise lines.
Average tourist spend was 1,300 euros.
Britons are looking to budget with the continuing squeeze on disposable income.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma