Guardia Civil at the scene of the accident.
Guardia Civil in Magalluf. (Archive image.)
The officer went to the Guardia Civil station in Santanyi.
Guardia Civil video of the five.
A raid followed an arrest at the airport.
The Guardia Civil responded to a European Arrest Warrant.
Guardia Civil officer with the man who was arrested.
Guardia Civil in Calvia.
Guardia Civil officers in the Port Adriano area.
The Guardia Civil's Tráfico division is investigating the circumstances. (Archive image.)
The Guardia Civil in Calvia are trying to locate the two other suspects.
The Guardia Civil are investigating the circumstances.
They were arrested on Monday.
Guardia Civil helicopter rescue (archive image).
Another security worker, a colleague of the main offender, was also arrested for this violent episode.
The incident was reported to the Guardia Civil in Puerto Pollensa.
Tráfico is leading the investigation. (Archive image.)
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!