Enjoying a mid-November swim in Mallorca.
Warming that our waters are suffering.
“We know we must do something, and on a scale that dwarfs the global pandemic of 2020-2022, not least because it will have to be permanent.”
More than 20 percent of fish and invertebrates caught in the Mediterranean could disappear by 2060.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- The heroin addicts of Palma's Plaça Major
- Monday's weather in Mallorca