The port authority is urging skippers to exercise extreme caution and to seek shelter in harbours and sheltered coastal areas.
Gridlock on the road to Formentor lighthouse.
Access will be restricted and shuttle buses will operate from June 1.
Humpback whales are not common in the Balearics.
The complete demolition of the complex was not covered by the licences granted.
Huge problems of overcrowding in the Balearics this summer.
Traffic restrictions have been extended but appear to make little difference.
New lease of life for the Hotel Formentor.
Hotel Formentor is seen in the distance.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children