Peace - Mary-Anne, Aiden, Dylan and Ke'ra.
Art enriches education, fosters expression, reduces stress, and connects cultures, fostering a global community.
Students at Queen’s College came to school in “denims” in support of Jean for Genes.
In the Senior School there were musical and drama performances.
House of Horrors!
Who stepped into the Year 6 classroom today?
Marta, B, Marta M, Blanca and Lea.
Year 5 ghosts, ghouls and other Halloween frights!
Halloween reading buddies.
A pair of draculas.
Year 4 had a wonderful day in La Reserva.
Jaime, Issy, Marta, Lea and Dani making their midsummer crowns.
Year 6 students at Queen's College delve into A Midsummer Night’s Dream, explore history at Els Calderers, and foster a love for reading.
Going back to school.
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares