A paella institution threatened by bureaucracy.
The strawberries and cream dessert was heavenly; a classic concept elevated to a whole new level.
Many places around Palma and South West of Mallorca have some good daily menus.
Tortilla de Patatas.
The origin of the aperitif dates back to the dawn of the 20th century, when Spanish bars and taverns began serving small portions of food to accompany alcoholic drinks.
Calvia Beach House does not focus on a particular cuisine, but offers some of the most popular dishes a world over.
Mallorcan chef Santi Taura.
I enjoyed a full English breakfast for six euros.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children