Further controversy over the new EU travel visa for Britons.
Britons will not need to obtain the new EU travel visa next year.
Britons travelling to European countries in the Schengen zone will be required to apply online for an Etias at a cost of €7 and it will be valid for three years.
Yet another EU delay.
The go-live date for ETIAS has now been delayed to May 2025.
n 2024, citizens from the United Kingdom will be required to complete an ETIAS application.
ETIAS is a travel authorisation set to begin in 2024 in 30 European countries. It will be valid for three years or until your passport expires - whichever comes first.
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares