When it comes to driving, the study reveals that three out of ten drivers who are tested for drugs are positive.
Young drivers are not so "politically correct" when it comes to practising on the roads what they say they believe in.
Prototype is on schedule to be operational by next year.
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck
- 83-year-old acquitted of having caused Porreres robber's death