The cycle tourism season covers two very specific periods, from autumn to Christmas and from February until after Easter.
Mallorca offers a wide and varied sports agenda that covers all the needs of sports lovers. It is the ideal place for holding sporting events of great tourist impact throughout the year.
Saturday's cast in Mallorca will boast 29 Olympic medals and 63 world titles.
Cycling is the new golf they say, and Majorca does it here better than anywhere, so why not give it a try!
Group at Formentor.
Mallorca has become a modern-day playground seemingly created solely for cyclists.
Joe first started working with professional athletes in 2003, working for a legendary Belgian cyclist.
Majorca will host the first conference of ten in total that are planned in different parts of Spain.
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca