Balearic ports were the second busiest cruise destinations in Spain this year.
The Norwegian Pearl in Palma.
The previous Balearic government introduced new legislation which limited the number of cruise ships which could visit the port of Palma to three at any one time.
Busy morning for air sea rescue helicopters.
Spain charges 10 per cent in VAT on food and drink consumed on land - and, it turns out, water.
View of the three cruise ships in the port of Palma this Friday
“We know we must do something, and on a scale that dwarfs the global pandemic of 2020-2022, not least because it will have to be permanent.”
His hotel in Banyalbufar will also be expanded.
Calls for greater electrification at ports in order to save lives.
Formalising the previous agreement for cruise ship limits.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- The heroin addicts of Palma's Plaça Major
- Monday's weather in Mallorca