The Spanish authorities explain that all travellers should make sure that their certificate is valid in order to be permitted entry to the country.
The Covid passport is no longer needed.
Adios, Covid passport.
Covid passport to be scrapped.
The Thursday agreement to end the Covid passport requirement was based on improved health data.
The Covid passport requirement for bars and restaurants looks set to be dropped.
Cabinet approval for withdrawing the need for the passport could well be given on Friday.
The government was under attack for all its decrees and for not having abandoned the Covid passport.
The current deadline for the Covid passport to be needed is February 28.
There have been calls for the passport for bars and other establishments to be scrapped this week.
A spokesman said he expected EU countries will recognize the COVID passes issued to trial participants in other countries in the bloc.
Madrid is among regions to have dropped restrictions.
The latest protest against the Covid passport in Palma.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children