It is a surrealist work with a plastic and pictorial magic created thanks to objects, dance, the relationship with technology and the participation of the audience. A "utopia of proximity" through a shared space designed above all for children.
The children were in rough seas at Son Serra de Marina.
Alcudia's mayor strongly denies that the town hall didn't fine the promoter for admitting minors to the bullfight last year.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Monday's weather in Mallorca
- The heroin addicts of Palma's Plaça Major