Police have established that he habitually carried a knife.
Anti-terrorist police had been closely monitoring him.
Campos says that it has had to assume all costs associated with the beach being part of the nature park.
The 16-year-old suffered a very severe blow to the head.
The town hall is still waiting for Costas Authority authorisation for beach bars this summer.
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!