The incident occurred in April 2022.
One of the officers was punched in the face.
Incident took place in Bendinat.
Calvia police were notified by a lifeguard.
Esther Ribas, the first female chief of police in Calvia.
The former chief of the Calvia police force was arrested in August 2014.
A fine of 60,000 euros.
The municipal corporation is to “consolidate Calvia as a safe leisure destination”.
Calvia police made the arrest.
The size of the force could be increased.
Calvia's local police on watch.
"There is no place for crime in Calvia..."
There has long been a demand for enhanced plainclothes police presence.
As the two weren't staying at the hotel, the security guard prevented them from entering.
Calvia police arrested the three. (Archive image.)
The police officer required treatment at a health centre.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma