Jordi Chalé can no longer pay. He has already spent more than half a million euros.
The search continues for drugs thrown into the sea last week.
The drugs were meant to have all been loaded onto vehicles at Cala Sa Nau in Felanitx.
Thirty packets of hashish have been recovered.
The drugs were thrown overboard in the Cala d'Or area.
Eleven people were injured when a carriage overturned.
The new work will be like this on C. Ariel.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- The heroin addicts of Palma's Plaça Major
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured