Mallorca British home owner and rocker brings his band and some surprise guests to pay tribute to Caimari
“Everyone in the village has been so good to me over the years, this is my way of giving something back.”
Mike Winch and his all-star band coming to Mallorca.
The island's biggest fair of all, Inca's Dijous Bo, is on Thursday (and some of Wednesday as well). Caimari's olives fair and Llubi's honey fair. Leading British folk singer Lisa Knapp in Palma.
Majorca's biggest fair of all - Inca's Dijous Bo - is this Thursday (and also Wednesday, which is really Dimecres Bo). The Caimari Olive Fair takes place over the weekend and the Llubi Honey Fair is on Sunday. Absolute highlight of the music week is legendary guitarist Al Di Meola at Palma's Trui Theatre on Wednesday for the Jazz Voyeur Festival.
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares