It seems that tourism numbers are not only as good as they were in 2019 but increasing.
British tourists waiting at Son Sant Joan airport in Palma.
ETIAS is a travel authorisation set to begin in 2024 in 30 European countries. It will be valid for three years or until your passport expires - whichever comes first.
The Balearic Minister for Tourism, Employment and the Economic Model, Iago Negueruela.
“We want people to enjoy their holidays to the full in a safe environment, and the Balearics is the safest destination in the Mediterranean."
Demand for all-inclusive has tended to rise when there are economic difficulties.
"Fewer visitors but mpre spending power..."
Travellers queue to check in for their flights at Gatwick Airport in London.
Travel to Spain.
What will the future tourism industry look like? What do you think?
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- The heroin addicts of Palma's Plaça Major
- Monday's weather in Mallorca