Gaudi is situated in the bustling Sindicat area.
Hundreds of people took part in protest march
This week in Soller, the annual rental the bars and restaurants must pay for their terraces was announced.
Now the restaurants choose to close when the customers dry up. Sometimes this can be 10pm or slightly later in the season.
Her food was tasty, well prepared and served with love.
Temporary student labour will no longer be available in September.
Looking for somewhere to have a drink this weekend?
Palma terraces were packed over the Easter weekend.
According to GOB, these bars do not have authorisation.
There have been calls for the passport for bars and other establishments to be scrapped this week.
Five regions have scrapped restrictions and done away with the Covid passport.
Certain regional governments are considering scrapping the Covid passport requirement.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children